Tate Exchange, Tate Modern
6-11 March 2018
The event will focus on the role of technology in the arts and will engage in digital making, co-creation and question the positive and negative impacts of technology in our lives.
Some of the key projects:
– Are Humans Sustainable? Explores the potential of the human species to survive and thrive within new technological environments
– Can we replace texbooks with video games?
– Is Technology Killing our creativity? – questions whether artificial creativity is a help or a hindrance to human imagination
– Will technology enslave us or save us?
– Bionic Art Student: Help us build the Six Million Dollar Bionic Art Student of the future